Von: Christian Edward Gruber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008 17:06
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: AW: Advantages of various .tml storage locations?

It's not a fix, it's a design. Code goes in /src/main/java. Resources
go in /src/main/resources.  It's part of having a place for
everything, and everything in its place.

You could hack it by a custom execution of the resources plugin
pointing to your "alternative resources location" (ie, src/main/java)
but this isn't something that needs a solution - it's how the tool
works.

Actually, i think you could set the resources location to src/main/
java anyway... one sec...

Yep.

to point at resources in /src/main/java.  eg:

<resources>
        <resource>
                <targetPath>/</targetPath>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
                <directory>${basedir}/src/main/java</directory>
        </resource>
</resources>
This should pick up .tml files in /src/main/java.  Not maven best
practice, but if it works for you, have fun.  I still expect it will
only work for components, not pages.  Howard?  True?

Christian.