So, you weren't seeing this problem with 4.1.2 ?

I'd be interesting if you could try with a 1.6 VM, but apart from that
and since you're getting this consistently, i'm wondering if you can try this
(which is based on some old reports I remember reading here):
- Start your app and before running the tests, try to visit all the affected
pages by hand (making sure they load fine) and only then fire the tests.
Do you see problems after that?

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Mike Wasserman
<mike.wasser...@intelliware.ca> wrote:
> I've tried with JDK 1.5.0_10 and JDK 1.5.0_17 and I am experiencing the
> same problem with both.
> The Selenium tests are hitting the app pretty hard and I'm wondering if
> it's causing a threading problem within Tapestry.
> Isn't the component creation multi-threaded?

Andreas Andreou - andy...@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting