Hi,
I have been reading the documentation, and I haven't seen what I need to find out: How can a page finding that the user is not logged in, it should jump to a login page, and optionally jump back to the requested page?

I already know how to check the session to see if a) there is a session, and b) that a user logged in correctly. What I need to know is: 1. What method/annotation do I need to write in my page class before the page renders 2. Presumably, I want to return a Page or a URL from this method, to redirect to the login page. 3. Should the login page take a hidden field to say which page it wants to go to next?

BTW, I would love to see, in one place, a list of all the methods added by the classloader, how it was triggered. The list I know about are: 1. Component Rendering Methods: setupRender, beginRender, beforeRenderTemplate, beforeRenderBody, afterRenderBody, afterRenderTemplate, afterRender, cleanupRender.
2. Page Lifecycle methods: pageLoaded, pageAttached, pageDetached
3. Page activation events: onActivate, onPassivate
4. Action events: onActionFromBlah, onSubmit
5. Form events: prepareForRender, prepare, prepareForSubmit, onValidate, onSuccess, onFailure, onSubmit
6. getters and setters of @Property annotated private attributes.

No doubt I've missed a few more.
Thanks,
Jonathan