On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Jonathan O'Connor <ninki...@eircom.net> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> I have been reading the documentation, and I haven't seen what I need to
> find out: How can a page finding that the user is not logged in, it should
> jump to a login page, and optionally jump back to the requested page?

Use onActivate. One way to do it:

@InjectPage
private LoginPage loginPage;

Object onActivate() {
    if (user is not logged in) {
        // you could set any properties in the login page here.
        return loginPage;
    }
    else {
        return null; // continue rendering this page normally.

On the other hand, if you need this behaviour to be applied to more
than one page, a RequestFilter would be the best way, as this would
put all the code in a single place and the pages wouldn't need to
bother with this issues. In this mailing list you can find some
examples, maybe in the wiki too. ;)

--
Thiago