I would like to discard all changes for one strategy only.
PersistentFieldManager always iterates over all strategies when calling
discardChanges() and I don't see any (easy) way to decorate the
PersistentFieldManager to allow it to discard selectively for some
strategies only. Would it be possible to add a discardChanges(String
strategyName, String pageName) operation to PersistentFieldManager or to
make the getStrategy(String strategyName) public? Or is there any other way
to get a hold of a strategy in a service that the strategies haven't been
contributed for if I know the type? This functionality would be needed for
conversational scope implementation. At least in my mind it makes perfect
sense to allow this, I'll open an issue if somebody agrees. For now, I can
make it work by contributing the same ConversationPersistentFieldStrategy to
another service in addition to PersistentFieldManager in my AppModule, but I
can't make it "plugn'n'play" without the "selective discard" functionality.

Kalle