Hey Kristian, thanks a lot for sending your project; it'll be interesting to
compare the implementations. Yes, of course there's a million different ways
of solving the problem but since the Tapestry architecture and services
offer a lot of functionality already for this, I tried to reuse most of it.
And except for this small part, it worked out very well. Howard, care to
weigh in your opinion - would it not make sense to allow to selectively
discard changes of specific persistent strategies?

Kalle