Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:47:55 -0300, Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu> escreveu:

Since if I use a form context, then I think I have to then create a special event listener to deal with that context right? onActionFromForm(context)...

Not right! :) It would be passed to you onSuccess method, AFAIK.

I just want to add hidden fields, and have the component take care of serializing and deserializing the values appropriately..

There's the Hidden component in Chenillekit: http://www.chenillekit.org/chenillekit-tapestry/ref/org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/Hidden.html. By the way, there are some really nice components there.

thank you :)

Gracias!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo