Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:15:01 -0300, Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu> escreveu:

thank you. :)

Gracias de novo! :)

onSuccess would be WAY too late. :) The whole point to have hidden variables is to make sure state is carried through so that we have something to work with.. :)

It just happened to me that the client persistence strategy could be used for this kind of scenario. I haven't used that yet, though.

thank you for pointing out Chenillekit, maybe I'll look into it, but we already had to create our own HiddenField, just wondering why it's not there by default in Tapestry.. because I think it's a pretty valid usecase.. :)

Maybe a JIRA for that. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java