Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo schrieb:
When people here talk about a Layout component, we are talking about something described by the Tapestry documentation as "A Layout component exists to provide common content across all pages in your application.". A Layout is a component, not a page, at least in the vocabulary used in this mailing list. :)

It does not mean that you cannot have more than one Layout (but they should be two different components, each page would use zero or one of them) or parameterized Layout or Layouts. ;)
yes, it is a bit confusing that you could do your layout-concept directly as a page (see starter mail of thread). But I see now it is not a good idea, so will go for layout as a component :)

--
manuel aldana
ald...@gmx.de