Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:07:20 -0300, manuel aldana <ald...@gmx.de> escreveu:

yes, it is a bit confusing that you could do your layout-concept directly as a page (see starter mail of thread). But I see now it is not a good idea, so will go for layout as a component :)

Technically speaking, I think it would be possible to implement the layout concept using a page, but then your content pages would need to extend the page component and provide the content through parameter blocks, a little bit like <t:parameter> in Grid, BeanEditor and BeanEditForm.

But this would be much less elegant and easy than the component implementation of the layout concept . . . ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago