Looks like adding "application/json" to the configuration for
ResponseCompressionAnalyzer doesn't quite do it because it's compared
directly against "application/json;charset=UTF-8".

I could add "application/json;charset=UTF-8" but I think
ResponseCompressionAnalyzer should probably ignore the charset and any
other parameters in isCompressable()

Patrick