You can use the ValidationMessagesSource and ThreadLocale services:

ValidationMessagesSource validationMessagesSource;

ThreadLocale threadLocale;

Messages messages = validationMessagesSource.getValidationMessages(threadLocale.getLocale());

Roberto.

Nicolas Charles ha scritto:
Hello there,

I'm currently struggling with a proper way to use localization in a service. My need is fairly simple : i'm using t5-restful-webservices from Bill Holloway (by the way great job Bill) to offer REST services. One of my service sends an email. The email is localized. Using the Asset for the body of the mail works great for its localization.
However the mail's subject is stored in the app.properties...

I cannot use the @Inject Messages to retrieve the oh-so-convenient Messages service ( Service id 'Messages' is not defined by any module. )

Thus my question is :
- How can i access to the app.properties from a given service ?

The best of the best would be to have a possibility to use Messages, but i'm open to any other solution

Regards,
Nick