I would go a different route.

Using the ComponentSource service, you can get any page in the
application as a Component instance.

>From that you can get the ComponentResources and from that, the Messages
>object.

Just be aware of the lifecycle: once you boost a Messages instance out
of the component layer and into the services tier, you are moving it
out of Tapestry's ability to reload ... in other words, acquire the
Messages and use it briefly, but don't retain it for longer than a
single request.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Nicolas Charles <nchar...@linagora.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip Roberto, but I didn't succeed into adding the
> app.properties (or just i can't get the key, i don't know)
> And it feels strange to use the ValidationMessage for a standart message
>
> Nick
>
> Tapestry Infodea wrote:
>>
>> I've forgetten a piece of code, you must contribute the
>> ValidationMessagesSource in your AppModule:
>>
>> public void
>> contributeValidationMessagesSource(OrderedConfiguration<String>
>> configuration) {
>> configuration.add("myprop", "it/infodea/app/internal/myprop");
>>    }
>>
>> and define myprop.properties in it/infodea/app/internal/
>>
>> Tapestry Infodea ha scritto:
>>>
>>> You can use the ValidationMessagesSource and ThreadLocale services:
>>>
>>> ValidationMessagesSource validationMessagesSource;
>>>
>>> ThreadLocale threadLocale;
>>>
>>> Messages messages =
>>> validationMessagesSource.getValidationMessages(threadLocale.getLocale());
>>>
>>> Roberto.

Howard M. Lewis Ship