I'm having trouble invoking my own javascript method after a Zone is rendered
from an event.

I have a Zone inside a ChenilleKit Window. And I have an event link that
updates the Zone. That works fine, and clicking on a different link to display
the Chenille Kit Window (containing the zone) also works. But I don't want to
have to click on another link to show the window, so I'm trying to use the
Zone's update attribute to invoke my own javascript to show the window.

   function showeditorzone()
   {
     editWindow.show('editWindow');
     resizeWindow(500, 500);
   }
 </script>

  <t:chenillekit.Window t:id="editWindow">
     <t:zone t:id="editorZone" id="editorZone" t:show="showeditorzone">
     stuff
     </t:zone>
  </t:chenillekit.Window>

  <t:eventlink t:event="editComponent" t:context="editEventContext"
t:zone="editorZone">Edit</t:eventlink>

But the showeditorzone method is not getting called after the editComponent
successfully finishes. The zone gets updated, but the show method does not get
called.

What am I missing?

Dave