From: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <thiag...@gmail.com>
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 10:33:44 PM
Subject: Re: Invoking a custom show javascript method for a Zone

Em Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:25:35 -0300, Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
escreveu:

> so you maybe you should set both?

Maybe we should file a JIRA for another parameter for Zone-supported
components? One to specify a callback (or set of callbacks) to AJAX requests?

Have you guys tried Ajax.Responders.register(responder)? Documentation at
http://www.prototypejs.org/api/ajax/. It is a way to provide some global
callback functions to made through Ajax.Request, Ajax.Updater and
Ajax.PeriodicalUpdater.

--Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago