Thanks Fernando,

I will consider changing the name of the plugin, though it will take a few
days to move the project (google code does not allow to change the name of
the project, so I will have to create a new one and move my source code, and
project resources there).

At the moment, I am working daily in the project, so I hope to have a decent
set of features ready very soon.

Regards,

Juan M Salamanca