Agree about the name, it implies that is's T4... :)

People here claim that you don't need IDE support for T5, that isn't
entirely true. There's still plumbing required to write T5 components and
pages. Obviously a LOT less than in, say, Struts. But still plumbing. Some
of the plumbing is now handled by Loom, like creating tml from template and
switching between java and tml. But there are still quite a few occasions
where I find myself copying and pasting code. For example when I need to
create a mixin, which almost always needs ComponentResources and
RenderSupport. Or when I have to deal with more complex things, like
PrimaryKeyEncoders, Selectmodels and OptionModels, and so on. And it is
slightly painful typing correct syntax in the TML, remembering the names of
the components and the required parameters.

It would also be nice with content assist on IOC code. For example "add new
dependency" feature, which adds a private final field and a constructor
argument for the new dependency.

Remember, I'm really reaching here to find negative and painful things about
T5, it's not easy :) But with an IDE that smooths out the tiny rough edges
that are still there, my workdays are going to be really really sunny this
summer.

Inge