Alright! Thank you! The plugin is on the right way, thanks for your effort!

Just a few notes about it:
   - It didn't work on my Eclipse 3.3.2, just on 3.4.2...don't know why
   - The autocompletion only work when you don't use "invisible
instrumentation", like <table t:type="grid" /> instead of <t:grid />. I
don't know how difficult is to implement what I'm asking for, but if you do
it, it really will be a step foward.
   - Where is the loom-like funcionality? I cant find it!

Thanks in advance for your answers!