On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Geoffrey Wiseman <
geoffrey.wise...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I were to build component that uses YUI, and I wanted to attach the
> stylesheet from Yahoo (rather than copying it to my application), it doesn't
> seem as if @IncludeStylesheet will let me do that; am I correct?

This was raised before for Javascript  (
http://markmail.org/thread/pcrp6gzkyvsm37i5) -- while rendering the
Javascript right in the body of the page seems like not a big deal, it's not
really ideal for CSS, and it doesn't buy you the duplicate-detection that
@IncludeStylesheet will.  If it's possible to use external paths, even if it
means I have to do some plumbing, I'd like to know about it.

Looks like it /might/ be able to do this with my own asset factory?

  - Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey Wiseman
http://www.geoffreywiseman.ca/