The Chenillekit module provides a URIAssetFactory, as well; I've just started playing with this library, but I've been pretty pleased so far.

Robert

On Mar 26, 2009, at 3/2610:06 PM , Geoffrey Wiseman wrote:

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

that's exactly what we do.. we just named it "url", instead of "uri". :) :)

Well, it's a trivial piece of code, so if a committer wants to run with it -
feel free, although you might want to check to make sure I didn't do
something inappropriate along the way, as there are pieces (e.g.
localization) that I can't easily address in this setup.

 - Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey Wiseman
http://www.geoffreywiseman.ca/