On 3/27/09, Amit Nithian <anith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any good suggestions on good, cheap java web hosting
> solutions where I can deploy my Tapestry applications? I currently use
> HostMonster but they don't support Java.
> When looking around, what should I look out for in order to know that it's a
> good provider?

I prefer the do-it-yourself providers like Slicehost and Linode: it
can be a little more expensive, but you have a full virtualized Linux
installation with roott access. Then you set up anything you want. My
website (www.arsmachina.com.br) is hosted this way, running Jetty. I
also set up my own Subversion server there.

--
Thiago