Em Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:49:59 -0300, Blower, Andy <andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk> escreveu:

I've just been looking at the tests and I can't see any rules that will apply only to generated or incoming links. What am I missing? Can anyone clue me in?

There's no separation between rewriting inbound or outbound (Tapestry-generated) links. Both pass through the same URL rewriting rule chain (pipeline). When generating links, Tapestry builds a mock Request that is passed to all the rewriting rules. I chose to avoid using two different chains with different implementations: one for inbound links and other for another for generated links.

All feedback is welcome. As 5.1.0.2 is an alpha release, there can be non-backward changes to the URL rewriting support. ;)

The rule4 from the second example in http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/guide/url-rewriting.html is a rule that rewrites generated links. This examples are adapted from the tests. From that page, last paragraph:

"Note that this applies to rewriting links generated by Tapestry too: a PageLink to the urlrewritesuccess page with an activation context of login (path /urlrewritesuccess/login) will generate an a tag pointing to http://login.domain.com.";

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago