Em Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:28:23 -0300, xfile80303 <l...@grokers.net> escreveu:

http://myhost.com/SITE/page/params

Where the only difference from normal Tapestry URL is the insertion of the SITE before the rest of the URI, such that SITE could be anything (like, "partner", "foo", or "main" etc.).

So the URL Rewriting implementation does not seem to be quite a match since if I insert anything for SITE, as mentioned, it breaks Tapestry's ability to properly deal with the request for pages and page content,

Have you tested this? I don't think it will break Tapestry, as it would only see requests for http://myhost.com/page/params.

etc. The SITE parameter needs to be "virtual" and yet still generated for page links.

The URL rewriting support also rewrites generated links, so all you need here is to implement a rule that does rewrites incoming URLs to remove the site id and rewrites generated links to include the site id. I wrote the URL writing support a little more complicated scenario: login.domain.com to domain.com/page/domain and vice-versa.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago