On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Blower, Andy
<andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm in the process of migrating from T5.0.18 to T5.1 and I'm using the
> T5.1.0.2 release currently being voted on. I've fixed all the compilation
> errors and disabled enough of our custom stuff to get pages rendering,
> although most of our javascript seems to be broken (I'll be looking into this
> issue next), but I have a lot of unit tests failing. Basically all of the
> tests using org.apache.tapestry5.test.PageTester to do a test render are
> failing with the stacktrace appended to the bottom of this email. This
> appears to be caused by the new method that's been added to the Request
> interface but not implemented in TestableRequestImpl. (well technically it
> is, but all it does is throw a RuntimeException)
>
> So, has anyone else encountered this issue? Why aren't any of the Tapestry
> tests affected? What's the best way to fix this?

I too encountered this problem but i neglected to write about it cause
i was already migrating to using Selenium based tests but i should
have.

If anyone would look there are example in the chenillekit-access
module which should fire the problem.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com