My biggest problem was that equanda haven't released something that is
compatible with 5.1. I guess I'll have to wait for them to catch up, or use
other components, my equanda usage is very limited.

I'm amazed at how T5 keeps addressing my key concerns :)

Problem: I had to duplicate tml content in my subclassed components.
Solution: T5 suddenly comes with a feature of overriding specific parts.

Problem: I was annoyed that I had to do plumbing/copy-paste on encoders in
loops. The loop encoder concept is IMHO one of the more non-intuitive parts
of the framework, which I had to spend some time teaching my colleagues, and
they still need a recipe to do it.
Solution: T5 plans(?) to eliminate this by providing encoders as
contributions in IOC. Hope this comes through! :)

Inge