Hi Kalle,

I tried your conversation module (v0.0.1) and it works quite well, except that
I found a bug whereby the Conversation, upon being initially created, wasn't
being activated properly. However, I patched it and found it to work quite
well. Do you have a bug tracking site somewhere that I could file the bug and
the fix?

cheers,
Scott