On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Scott Russell <scottam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried your conversation module (v0.0.1) and it works quite well, except
> that I found a bug whereby the Conversation, upon being initially created,
> wasn't being activated properly. However, I patched it and found it to work
> quite well. Do you have a bug tracking site somewhere that I could file the
> bug and the fix?

I believe you are referring to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TRAILS-170which is fixed in 0.0.2. The
link to JIRA component is at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TRAILS/component/13674. The module is
developed as part of Trails. For 0.0.2 I renamed the artifactId from
trails-conversations to tapestry-conversations to indicate it can be used
independently from the rest of Trails modules. 0.0.2 also has the optional
ConversationModerator component to track idle conversations and to notify
user. Obviously the library is still in its infancy which is why haven't
made much noise about it but I've been using it in my own projects and found
it to work very well.

Kalle