When I upgraded to 5.1.0.2 my AjaxFormLoops throw exceptions upon trying to
add a row.  Remove row links still work and the transaction is getting
committed even when there is an exception.  Ie, if I refresh the page after
blackbird shows the exception I can see my added row.  I have trimmed down
my code to the simplest possible AjaxFormLoop example and an exception is
still being thrown.  Should I be returning something other than an Object
from my onAddRow method?

Exception:

[ERROR] 35:15
(DefaultRequestExceptionHandler.java:handleRequestException:62) Processing
of request failed with uncaught exception: The rendered content did not
include any elements that allow for the positioning of the hidden form
field's element.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The rendered content did not include any
elements that allow for the positioning of the hidden form field's element.
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.internal.HiddenFieldPositioner.getElement(HiddenFieldPositioner.java:74)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormInjector$1.renderMarkup(FormInjector.java:234)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderQueueImpl$Bridge.renderMarkup(PageRenderQueueImpl.java:62)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AjaxFormLoop$10.renderMarkup(AjaxFormLoop.java:415)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderQueueImpl$Bridge.renderMarkup(PageRenderQueueImpl.java:62)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageRenderQueueImpl.renderPartial(PageRenderQueueImpl.java:159)

Page class snippet:

   @CommitAfter
    public Comparison onAddRow() {
        return new Comparison();
    }

Template snippet:
<t:ajaxformloop source="comparisons" value="currentcomparison"
encoder="comparisonsencoder">
        <t:parameter name="addRow">
                <t:addrowlink>Add a Comparison</t:addrowlink>
        </t:parameter>
        <t:submitnotifier>
                <t:removerowlink>Remove</t:removerowlink>
        </t:submitnotifier>
</t:ajaxformloop>

Any help would be much appreciated.