Hello all,

I'm trying to get a page from a component. I know two ways to do this : @Inject the ComponentResources and get the page from that object, or use the @InjectContainer to get it directly.

Now my problem is the following : I am in a PropertyEditor, declared in an AppProperyEditor page. This component is used by the bean editor mechanism, and rendered in the page that holds the bean editor. The flaw is that in this case, the injected container is still the AppPropertyEditorPage, instead of the page that holds my bean editor.

IMHO it's a bug, I dont see any use case where I would be interested in the AppPropertyEditor page.

Is there a way to get the page that holds the bean editor when I am in a property editor component ?

Thank you,

José