Em Sat, 30 May 2009 11:02:52 -0300, Juan E. Maya <maya.j...@gmail.com> escreveu:

This sounds awesome Thiago. I could give u a hand if you want.

Nice to know I'm not the only one wanting transaction support in Tapestry. :)

However, i still think that such library should be part of the core
framework.

Tapestry, the Web framework? If Tapestry-IoC has transaction management support, Tapestry the web framework has it indirectly. Of course, we could add support for annotations in page/component/mixin methods, but I think it is not a good idea (transactions don't belong in the vision layer).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago