Hi,

In a app that I'm going to develop, it requires users to log in before they
can browse job related info, quite a number of those are pictures,  those
photos now are stored in folders of the server, the easiest way is, link
that folder to tomcat's context, and program can refer to a particular photo
with < img> tag, problem is, once the link is obtained, user can refer to
that photo even without log in, any idea how to meet this requirement? One
way I can think of is, program will copy the photo on demand to a temp
folder, but it will slow down the rendering, any idea how to meet this
requirement with tapestry 5?

Thanks,