I think i remember a Tapestry component in the wiki (not sure if it
was T4 or T5) that would include a jsp
in the current (tapestry) page -
it basically did
context.getRequestDispatcher( jspPath ).include(request, response)

I'm not really sure if this still works + it would mean you'd use the
taglib in that jsp
which you then include through the component... also, if the taglib
generates links,
they'll probably not work

--
Andreas Andreou - andy...@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr