Onno Scheffers wrote:
I am curious how you managed to include jQuery with
@IncludeJavascriptlibrary. I only managed that with a patched version  of
jQuery, adding jQuery.noConflict() at the end of the jQuery javascript file.
Otherwise there were Javascript bugs...  (using current stable 5.1 Tapestry
release)

This issue only really applies if you are using both Prototype and jQuery in
your application. I think most people won't want to do that once jQuery is
officially supported.
I would think that most users just want to use components, some of which may use prototype, some of which may use jQuery.

As I said, a proposed way to include jQuery (and possibly other libraries) which avoids conflicts (so possibly patched) and duplication would make sens in my opinion.

In any case, the users should not required to be aware of the javascript libraries it uses.
We only have a limited set of components as is, no use fragmenting this.

Kind regards,
Joachim

--
Joachim Van der Auwera