Actually I did. I first tried to use it with the OnEvent mixins, but the
problem was the same. Then by checking on the ck component reference, I
noticed that the component <t:button> has already a parameter named "event".
That's why I removed the parameter "mixins".

I have just tried again with Try <t:button type="button" t:id="button"
value="search" mixins="ck/OnEvent" event="clicked" />, and I got the same
exception.