I try it some more time!

if i point my browser to your links, do some normal action, all is fine.
BUT!

if i delete all my session cookies and do the same actions again, i
get an exception.
i think, because i had the same problem whith some chnillekit components,
that the JSESSION parameter is added to the Event URL and breaks its behavior.

hope it helps

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project