Hi Guys,

Me again with another question :). I have the following setup an outer loop
construct and an Inner loop. I want the outer loop to generate the table
header of the each table that is generated. This is coming from the keyset()
of a hashmap. The inner loop should contain an arraylist, coming from the
values() of the hashmap also note, Im using an OGNL binding. My current
predicament is that the key that i am generating in the outer loop needs to
be passed to the .get() function of the innerloop and it doesnt seem to be
working. How is the outerloop value made available to the inner loop? and
passed to the inner get function?

Below is the tml that ive implemented thus far.

<t:form id="IssuesGrid">
                        <ul t:type="loop" t:source="issueKeys"
t:value="issueKey">
                                <li>
                                                <th>${issueKey}</th>
t:source="${ognl:issuesList.get(issueKey)}"
t:value="issue">

                                                                <t:checkbox
t:value="issue.state"/>
                                </li>