Em Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:32:51 -0300, Blower, Andy <andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk> escreveu:

I was just trying to explain the way T5 pages in a package xyz can be called XyzResults and the URL will be xyz/results to one of my team, and I couldn't find the documentation for this on the Tapestry site.

Take a look at http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/component-classes.html, section "Subfolders/Subpackages". Quick answer: create a xyz package and create a Results class inside it. Page URLs follow the page classes names and structure.

I was also struggling to find where the post-redirect-get paradigm is documented.

Post-redirect-get is most known as redirect after post, so searching for it in Google will yield better results. Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post/Redirect/Get and then http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=RedirectAfterPost.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago