> > I was just trying to explain the way T5 pages in a package xyz can be
> > called XyzResults and the URL will be xyz/results to one of my team,
> and
> > I couldn't find the documentation for this on the Tapestry site.
>
> Take a look at
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/component-classes.html,
> section "Subfolders/Subpackages".

Thanks Thiago, I was looking for page documentation. This could be a little
more easy to find I feel. I knew the answer, but we were trying to put a link
to T5 documentation in a wiki page explaining something.

> > I was also struggling to find where the post-redirect-get paradigm is
> > documented.
>
> Post-redirect-get is most known as redirect after post, so searching
> for
> it in Google will yield better results.
> Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post/Redirect/Get and then
> http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=RedirectAfterPos
> t.

I meant Tapestry use of it, and how it affects render/event processing. I'm
sure the old documentation had a section on this.