Dear Kai,

if you write such a mail to the tapestry mail list, you should write in
english and provide more technical arguments.
Yes, Tapestry takes a different approach to create web apps. But this
approach is what makes Tapestry so beautiful.

@Dennis: Give Tapestry a try and you will see if it fits your needs. A
german book about Tapestry will be released shortly.
I hope it will help you to learn Tapestry. See here:

http://www.amazon.de/Tapestry-Die-Entwicklung-Webanwendungen-Leichtigkeit/dp/3827328446/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1248371375&sr=8-1