On 10/08/2009, at 23:22 , raucha wrote:

You might not even need any chenillekit on this. I use:

<t:parameter name="nameCell">
 <t:checkbox t:id="name" t:value="row.name"/>
</t:parameter>

Yes indeed.

In the end I got this to work

  <t:grid source="contacts" row="contact">
      <t:checkbox t:id="selected" value="contact.selected" />
  </t:grid>

Which is remarkably similar to what I had in the first place. So I don't really know what I did wrong in the first instance that led me to bolt down a rabbit hole.

BTW Is there any effective difference in using the <t:parameter name="propertynameCell"> style versus the <p:propertynameCell> style of controlling the cell render?

--
scot.mcp...@gmail.com
http://crazymcphee.net/