Hi all,

JumpStart 4.5 is now available. It has more AJAX examples than ever before (with many thanks to Inge Solvoll for creating the ZoneUpdater mixin!).

Use it live:

         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/

or download it:

         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au

Has anyone solved this one: when running Jetty in Eclipse over a collapsed WAR, why won't it automatically find and use the JARs and classes that are in the WAR? My workaround is to explicitly add every JAR and the classes/ folder to the classpath. Very silly. I suspect it's a class-loading issue that might soon be solved by http://code.google.com/p/embed-openejb-in-eclipse/ , but if you have a solution then please let me know!

Cheers,

Geoff