The T4 versions are less extensive than the latest version, but yes they do exist:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html

On 02/09/2009, at 8:50 PM, Ivano Luberti wrote:

Does exists a similar set of examples for T4 ?

Geoff Callender ha scritto:
Hi all,

JumpStart 4.5 is now available.  It has more AJAX examples than ever
before (with many thanks to Inge Solvoll for creating the ZoneUpdater
mixin!).

Use it live:

    http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/

or download it:

    http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au

Has anyone solved this one: when running Jetty in Eclipse over a
collapsed WAR, why won't it automatically find and use the JARs and
classes that are in the WAR? My workaround is to explicitly add every
JAR and the classes/ folder to the classpath. Very silly. I suspect
it's a class-loading issue that might soon be solved by
http://code.google.com/p/embed-openejb-in-eclipse/, but if you have a
solution then please let me know!

Cheers,

Geoff