Sebastian Hennebrueder schrieb:
I setup a quick web page to visualize the information groups and pointers
http://www.laliluna.de/tapestry/tapestry.html
Very nice. A lot of time on your side :)

It uses the current design but just edit jquery accordion functionality and related css.

The purpose of this is to show the structure. Colors are not aligned between Accordion and logo, the CSS of the information boxes is minimal and not made for webkit based browsers(Chrome and Safari). The existing styles are not aligned with the new styles. I changed the existing font size for the menu and made it slightly bigger.

What do you think?
As you mentioned in your OpenOffice document. Make T5.1 most prominent. So when offering the downloads just offer a link the latest version. Then in a smaller font or maybe not so splendig color offer "older versions". Maybe this is also an invisible sign for everyone using older versions to get ready for the bleeding edge.

There is still a lot of information - kind a overwhelming - in the boxes at the bottom.

Is it technical possible to do something like this?
Not a pro here.

Michael