i always use log4j for a long time.and now i will change to new weapon--slf4j!

i use @inject annotation to request this slf4j logging service:
public class Start{
        @Inject
        private Logger log;
but got a expection:
No service implements the interface org.slf4j.Logger

i found some little words about
slf4j:http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/logging.html

"Logging of Tapestry Components and Pages
Tapestry makes extensive use of SLF4J to log details about the
creation and operation of your page and component classes.
The default configuration for logging uses Log4J as the logging
toolkit, though this can be changed."

but "this can be changed" page link is invalid.

somebody help me?give me example to fire a light in my darkness. :)

--
cleverpig(Dan)
Location: Beijing