That's normal - you need to look at the prototype docs to see if there's a
helper function that will run the scripts of an ajax response... or if there's
a helper that appends html to the current document AND executes the included
(in that html) scripts.

I know dojo has something similar, perhaps prototype has that too

--
Andreas Andreou - andy...@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer