i dont know if i get your problem right, but if the tapestry.js is available, you can use some of its magic:

the value of the key "script" will be evaluated by the tapestry.js!

JSonObject j = new JSonObject();
j.put("script", "alert('hi!');");
return j;

regards
christian

cordenier christophe schrieb:
Hi

If you only append content i don't think it will work. Have a look at how
Tapestry achieve JS loading in loadScriptsInReply method of 'tapestry.js'
file.

christophe.