http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/guide/request.html gives an overview of how a request goes through the various pipelines and dispatchers.

Uli

Ian Petzer schrieb:
Hi,

I have been successfully using the CacheControlMarkupRenderer from the
ioko-tapestry-commons
<http://tapestry.formos.com/projects/ioko-tapestry-commons/>  library.
This is a java class that implements the MarkupRendererFilter and
Partial MarkupRendererFilter in order to apply caching headers to pages
served by our application.

This is all working wonderfully, however we now have a component which
is returning a StreamResponse object out of the onActivate method of the
component. This of course does not invoke the renderMarkup(MarkupWriter
writer, MarkupRenderer renderer) method on the
CacheControlMarkupRenderer as it is not markup.

Is there an equivalent filter we could use that would enable us to set
headers on the Response object but would be applied to both
StreamResponse objects as well as the output from normal components with
markup in a tml file.

Thanks,

Ian