Hi,

after reading the new german book on Tapestry I am thinking to take a
closer look at it. It is a very nice and clean structured book, which
can be read quite easily at a rainy weekend. Very well done.

One question I could not figure out from the book is a question
regarding complex url redirects. With complex I mean injecting certain
properties based on the url (like spring 3 supports with its
requestmapping annotation and using expression language like

@RequestMapping(value="/{tenant}/{user}/reservations/{id}",
method=RequestMethod.GET)

Is is possible to do something like this with tapestry as well, like
injecting the specific tenant, user and reservation into the page
(which in this case means the user is dependant from the tenant and
the reservation id from the user)?

My first guess would be to write an own ComponentEventDispatcher for
this, but any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day!

--Alexander