Hi Igor

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Alexander Reelsen <a...@emplify.de>
> wrote:

>> @RequestMapping(value="/{tenant}/{user}/reservations/{id}",
>> method=RequestMethod.GET)
>>
> URL rewrittng is indeed not covered by the book. It is not possible in
> Tapestry to map different methods of a page to different paths. Event
> handler path is an exception.
Hm. I'm slightly confused now. More below :-)

>> Is is possible to do something like this with tapestry as well, like
>> injecting the specific tenant, user and reservation into the page
>> (which in this case means the user is dependant from the tenant and
>> the reservation id from the user)?
> As Thiago already pointed out, you can provide activation methods with
> several params.
>
> void onActivate(Tenant tenant, User user, Long id)
>
> Is it what you are looking for?
This is exactly what I want. But why does this not go "in line" with my
url rewriting question? If I have three parameters for the onactivate,
where else instead of the url are those constructed of? Do I need some
magic number in the url which represents the combination of tenant, user
and reservation in my case?

Thanks to all for the quick replies.

--Alexander

--