Hi,

I'm looking for a piece of advice/suggestion on the best way to handle the
following.

Using Lucene i generate a searchResult list, in which each searchResult
entry contains a (Lucene)Document. These results wil be displayed in a grid.
Since i cannot determine beforehand which columns (read fields) i will be
receiving i put together my own model and conduit (as per example on the
list somewhere).
So far so good, i'm getting the results i'm looking for.

Final tweak concerns the elimination of the columns without any values.
Obviously this needs to be done prior to rendering but after the results
have been obtained.

My question is twofold:
1. Can i modify the grid model (excluding columns) after its initial
creation, and
2. If so, what would be the best place to do so?

Tia,

Fermin Da Costa Gomez